Did you ever get any information about this? I recently have been compiling some programs, which require MOTIF also.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Freitag
:>
I have install openmotif (apt-get install openmotif) in knoppix 3.4, but only can use it with knoppix user, not like root (that is what I need). In others distributions (like rh9) this never gives me problems.. what can I do to use openmotif as root??
this is the message that gives me (in a tcl program that use motif, this works with knoppix user):
Error in startup script: invalid command name "wm"
while executing
Did you ever get any information about this? I recently have been compiling some programs, which require MOTIF also.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Freitag
:>
A quick update;
I just installed the apt-get install libmotif
and the .gz tar file for openmotif.
Cheers,
Bill

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
M2 2280 PCIe 4.0 solid-state drive high-speed storage device 1080P RO 2TB NGFF
$99.00
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99