-
Unable to enable write to HDD
I am cannot enable my hard drives to write. After mounting a drive, I right click on the drive and choose actions > change read/write mode. Prompt asks "Do you really want to change partition /dev/sda1 to be writable? I select yes, but it is still in read only. I have set root password and knoppix password. I have switched to su. Still cannot write to HDD.
Similar Threads
-
By mikeadams in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 06:30 PM
-
By kpfuser in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2005, 03:31 PM
-
By dcohen in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2005, 11:15 PM
-
By buxus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 05:45 AM
-
By Spacecube in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00