-
I should have added a more detail. I have 2 drives. /dev/hda is configured as hda1 (OS) 8Gb, hda2 (home) 8Gb, hda3 (swap) 2.65 Gb. /dev/sda is sda1 (data) 1Tb. All are formatted ext3 (except hda3). I think the problem is that I have been using gui's to long and believe everything I read. I was able to switch to SU then manually mount and rw.
Similar Threads
-
By mikeadams in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 06:30 PM
-
By kpfuser in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2005, 03:31 PM
-
By dcohen in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-28-2005, 11:15 PM
-
By buxus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 05:45 AM
-
By Spacecube in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

Dell OptiPlex 3080 SFF Intel LGA 1200 DDR4 Desktop Motherboard HMF7C
$49.99