Hello,
Do you have your webcam working?
I'm new in Linux and I'm having big problems in putting my webcam working, I have one Logitech 4000 Pro but I think that the driver is the same, so you have it working, perhaps you can help me.
Thanks
Hello,
Do you have your webcam working?
I'm new in Linux and I'm having big problems in putting my webcam working, I have one Logitech 4000 Pro but I think that the driver is the same, so you have it working, perhaps you can help me.
Thanks

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Verizon Yealink SIP-T46S T46S IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Ready (Open Box)
$74.99
Set of 5 USED IPitomy IP620-B HD VoIP 6-Line IP Phone Speakerphone Ethernet POE
$149.00