-
/tmp directory & QTParted.
I have been having problems running streams on xmms, opening realplayer on nfl.com etc. The message is that /tmp is full. When I check on /tmp (right click in konqueror) I see that /tmp is 64mb in size. Trying this with other directories shows much larger sizes.
How can I get around this apparent limitation on /tmp??
There may be a problem with my partitions. my root / is on hda1, which is set at 2.9GB. Opening QTparted I see I have hda3 at 15GB, but it doesn't appear anything I have is 'mounted' on it. Anotherwords, I dont 'think' that space is being utilized. How can I place /home/me or /tmp on hda3? Also, can I use QTparted to make hda1 much larger?
Oh, there is no windows on this box, just running Knoppix off the hd.
Thanks
Jerry
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:14 PM
-
By ClubMed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 02:05 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 06:34 PM
-
By Massimo in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:59 PM
-
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99