Nah I just need to spend a couple more cents per CD![]()
But they took away my news ticker!!! I gotta have it. What if somebody farted on the other side of the world and I didn't know about it!! I hate to even THINK about it.Originally Posted by IoN_PuLse
Glad you got it working IoN. Of course if you'd quit setting your martinis on the cd before you try to boot it my guess is that it would work much better.
![]()
Nah I just need to spend a couple more cents per CD![]()
Just ran some trials again on a 128MB PentiumIII.
The 3.2 version from 3-30-2003 does exhibit better performance (loading KDE 3.1 about 20 seconds fasters) than earlier version of 3.2 (including the 3-24-2003 and 3-28-2003 burns).
Just thought I would keep everyone up-to-date

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
2x SAMSUNG 32GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY M393A4K40CB2-CVFC0 64GB TOTAL
$300.00
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00