Nah I just need to spend a couple more cents per CD![]()
But they took away my news ticker!!! I gotta have it. What if somebody farted on the other side of the world and I didn't know about it!! I hate to even THINK about it.Originally Posted by IoN_PuLse
Glad you got it working IoN. Of course if you'd quit setting your martinis on the cd before you try to boot it my guess is that it would work much better.
![]()
Nah I just need to spend a couple more cents per CD![]()
Just ran some trials again on a 128MB PentiumIII.
The 3.2 version from 3-30-2003 does exhibit better performance (loading KDE 3.1 about 20 seconds fasters) than earlier version of 3.2 (including the 3-24-2003 and 3-28-2003 burns).
Just thought I would keep everyone up-to-date

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1694.85
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$441.77
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Aspire 16 16" Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V S2 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Arc Refurbished
$519.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$288.98
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00