Nah I just need to spend a couple more cents per CD![]()
But they took away my news ticker!!! I gotta have it. What if somebody farted on the other side of the world and I didn't know about it!! I hate to even THINK about it.Originally Posted by IoN_PuLse
Glad you got it working IoN. Of course if you'd quit setting your martinis on the cd before you try to boot it my guess is that it would work much better.
![]()
Nah I just need to spend a couple more cents per CD![]()
Just ran some trials again on a 128MB PentiumIII.
The 3.2 version from 3-30-2003 does exhibit better performance (loading KDE 3.1 about 20 seconds fasters) than earlier version of 3.2 (including the 3-24-2003 and 3-28-2003 burns).
Just thought I would keep everyone up-to-date

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00
DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5415+ 8 CORE PROCESSOR 2.9 GHZ SRMGC
$1299.00
IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99