Nah I just need to spend a couple more cents per CD![]()
But they took away my news ticker!!! I gotta have it. What if somebody farted on the other side of the world and I didn't know about it!! I hate to even THINK about it.Originally Posted by IoN_PuLse
Glad you got it working IoN. Of course if you'd quit setting your martinis on the cd before you try to boot it my guess is that it would work much better.
![]()
Nah I just need to spend a couple more cents per CD![]()
Just ran some trials again on a 128MB PentiumIII.
The 3.2 version from 3-30-2003 does exhibit better performance (loading KDE 3.1 about 20 seconds fasters) than earlier version of 3.2 (including the 3-24-2003 and 3-28-2003 burns).
Just thought I would keep everyone up-to-date

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition
$88.00
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Core i5-7500 SR335 3.4GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 CPU PROCESSOR
$14.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00