-
can't find Knoppix filesystem
Hello,
I remastered Knoppix 3.6, but when I try the iso-file, I get the message:
can't find Knoppix filesystem.
Even the option "knoppix nodma" doesn't help. (I had the same problem with Feather-Linux, and there, this option helped). I did not find other hints.
Knoppix searches cdrom at /dev/hdc while Feather searches and find's it /dev/scd0. Can I do anything about that ?
thansk for help
Klaus
Similar Threads
-
By boomer777 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2005, 10:26 PM
-
By mariuss in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-23-2005, 02:48 AM
-
By firefly2442 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 08:00 PM
-
By befuddled in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 03:42 AM
-
By primetime in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-10-2003, 07:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99