It won't work. Apt-get is meant for hardisk installation only. Your best bet right now is klik.
http://klik.berlios.de/
![]()
Hi everyone, I tried to install Koffice in knoppix but I can't. I have a persistent home directory. I did:
apt-get update
apt-get install koffice
everything went fine until this:
After unpacking 50.6MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] Y
debconf: DbDriver "passwords" warning: could not open /var/cache/debconf/passwords.dat: Permission denied
dpkg: requested operation requires superuser privilege
W: Not using locking for read only lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these problems
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)
so the download went fine but somehow I can't install.
I've tried as su also, but it says:
W: Not using locking for read only lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock
E: Unable to write to /var/cache/apt/
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.
I think it's because root stands in the CD, therefore is a read-only drive. And knoppix can't get permission for installation.
Can someone help?
Thank you!![]()
It won't work. Apt-get is meant for hardisk installation only. Your best bet right now is klik.
http://klik.berlios.de/
![]()
klik://koffice (KOffice isn't on the klik homepage yet, but it did work for me when I tried some while ago.)
Greetings,
probono

Genuine OEM Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable for MacBook Pro Air
$8.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$20.59
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$499.99
Apple 96W USB-C Power Adapter - White - Genuine OEM - NEW SEALED - MacBook Pro
$44.99
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$18.00
Genuine OEM Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter A1344 ~ FREE S/H
$12.99
2 x Genuine OEM Apple A1555 Duckhead US Prong Plug MagSafe Adapter 45W 60W 85W
$7.99
apple oem 20w charger usb-c power adapter
$9.99
Lot Of Apple Cords And Accessories All OEM Genuine Apple Pencil, Magsafe Power
$109.99