Change the board style to v2 in your profile if you want it back. Me, I kind of like the new look.
Why was the website's look changed? The old page looked WAY cooler. This new page looks just plain AWFUL. The blue cd, looks like a crapily done image, the homepage looks dank and dreary- PLEASE don't kick me out of the forum for this, but PLEASE talk to the webmaster/designer!![]()
Change the board style to v2 in your profile if you want it back. Me, I kind of like the new look.
hey if u don't like it use the v2 theme. Imo the old design was looking a bit dated. There will be more work done on the homepage so be paitent.
There is also going to be a new wiki installed ( mediawiki instead of phpwiki ). Mediawiki ( the software that wikipedia.org uses ) is so much better and should help make the wiki more accessible.
I really like the new design. Great job to the admins of this site.
I think the page really needed an updated look.
Great job.
I like the new look. The only thing I miss is the old home page that listed the most recent posts. Maybe that is planned for the future.
Yes that will be coming back. The content on the homepage will be redone. I like what they've done with www.gnoppix.org and want to do something similar.Originally Posted by mzilikazi
Hei
The change is fine.. only thing I have always thought tho' is that the text appears greyish, more difficult to see than other sites..
That could well be partly my eyes, but might also be due to the general lightness of the background, compared with other sites...
mvh
well I will agree that the new design is a bit wanky and the old design was a bit dated, but i was kinda used to it,, ahh well, the wife bought me a new pair of slippers too so im really disgruntled - maybe a little autistic but not as bad as my mother screaming at me down the phone to leave Yahoo mail the way it was!
My point is to let you know that it seems to fall apart in Dillo, and although i dont think i want to
get in to another "browser wars" debate, for Knoppix at least, i think it is important.
(DSL uses dillo as default and I believe they are family, are they not?)
Love your Welsh avatar!

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Lot of 88GB (22x4GB) ADVANTECH 1RX16 DDR4 PC4-2400U AQD-D4U4GN24-HP MEMORY RAM
$286.00
Kingston HyperX Fury 128GB DDR4-2933 CL17 Desktop Ram (8x 16GB), HX429C17FB/16
$589.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95