You must either delete it that directory or exclude it from mkisofs w/ the -m switch.![]()
I am doing a remaster of 3.6 using the knoppix-remaster scripts. I would like to add a directory to the / dir but if I do this in the chrooted environment it ends up in the KNOPPIX subdirectory once I boot from the freshly remastered disc. How can I add a dir to / ?
You must either delete it that directory or exclude it from mkisofs w/ the -m switch.![]()

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-4790 3.60GHz Quad-Core LGA1150 SR1QF CPU Processor
$39.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00