-
For the network configuration, I think I can found all the stuff I want
at
http://fr.tldp.org/HOWTO/lecture//NET4-HOWTO.html
(french version of the network HOWTO)
I've just tried to build a bootable USB stick.
But I don't understand why mounting miniroot.
In the next few days I wilkl try the following procedure :
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqUSBBased
Similar Threads
-
By calacode in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2005, 02:27 PM
-
By zerberus in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 08:57 PM
-
By jcchains in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 06:16 AM
-
By mmaki in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2003, 03:53 AM
-
By mmaki in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-28-2003, 12:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

HGST 0F23072 Deskstar NAS 6TB SATA III 7200RPM 128MB 3.5in HDD
$84.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95