It wouldn't be a dell by any chance? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?t=314&start=0
Alright, so I gave Knoppix 3.6 for a friend to try out.
After playing with it, he went to load back into Windows XP, but claims the boot screen just keeps going for a while, and then the system reboots.
I have never heard of such a thing, and I've used Knoppix on more computers than I can count.
Does anyone have any ideas?
It wouldn't be a dell by any chance? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?t=314&start=0
Hey says its an HP. I'll tell him to unplug it for a while once he comes back online.

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
PNY CS900 2TB Sata Solid State Drive (SSD)
$150.00
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00
2 x SanDisk Plus SDSSDA 2.5" 240GB Solid State Drive
$29.50
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD (MZ7LN250HMJP) dell Lenovo hp
$32.99