It wouldn't be a dell by any chance? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?t=314&start=0
Alright, so I gave Knoppix 3.6 for a friend to try out.
After playing with it, he went to load back into Windows XP, but claims the boot screen just keeps going for a while, and then the system reboots.
I have never heard of such a thing, and I've used Knoppix on more computers than I can count.
Does anyone have any ideas?
It wouldn't be a dell by any chance? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?t=314&start=0
Hey says its an HP. I'll tell him to unplug it for a while once he comes back online.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99