-
Blue logon screen ?
Hello
It's not a problem but i'm curious. So when I boot from CD I got a blue screen with a "boot:" . When I boot the same CD on other computer I got a nice graphic with a logon ( boot: ) screen. The question is why my logon screen is blue ? My hardware is fully detected so it shoudn't be a hardware problem. I have ECS motherboard K7A...( i don't remeber rest ), and Duron 700Mhz , graphic card is RivaTNT M64 , RAM - 384MB. If it's my be helpfull I use Knoppix from CD.
BlueIce
PS>I my choosing boot from CD from a boot menu when my computer starts and on the others I change the settings in a BIOS can be it ?
Similar Threads
-
By jamesbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By tryfen in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 11:02 PM
-
By vinoko in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 04:41 PM
-
By oscar in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 10:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Bulk lot of 13 × 4GB DDR4-2400 ECC Registered RDIMM server memory modules
$195.00

x2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory - MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G6E1
$179.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

Samsung (8X16GB) 128GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA-RE2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$849.99

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95