-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
BlueIce
My 3.1 version worked fine but I have updated to 3.2 and know I have a blue screen. I really don't know why.
BlueIce
I have had issues with 3.2 as well. I keep reverting to my 3.1 install because it works quite well. Without knowing every intricacy of Knoppix who's to say why this, that or the other occur when it did not before. The only thing I wish I had in 3.1 is tabbed browsing in Konqueror. Not a big issue really. It's alot of fun to keep pace with and even outdo my wife's 1.3G win2k machine.
hehe
Similar Threads
-
By jamesbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By tryfen in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 11:02 PM
-
By vinoko in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 06:05 PM
-
By Eradicator in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-26-2003, 04:41 PM
-
By oscar in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 10:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99

Cisco WS-X4748-UPOE+E Catalyst 4500E 48 Port UPoE 10/100/1000 Switch - fast Ship
$39.98

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G 2 Port Network Exp Module for 3850
$16.99

2 PACK Cisco AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 Aironet 2802 Series Dual Band Access Point
$19.85

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99