To get libdvdcss:
wget http://download.videolan.org/pub/lib...2.8-1_i386.deb
dpkg -i libdvdcss2_1.2.8-1_i386.deb
that should help.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6855
It has some code there, how do I install it?
To get libdvdcss:
wget http://download.videolan.org/pub/lib...2.8-1_i386.deb
dpkg -i libdvdcss2_1.2.8-1_i386.deb
that should help.
I can't depackage because I don't have "superuser privelidge?"
type su then try again. (stands for Switch User not upper user, it by defualt switchs to root, you change it by typing the user name after su.)

Vintage Flash Technologies Programmer For 9044 Boards. Allows To Set Beacon #s
$380.00
Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95
Clean Dell E6420/30 Vintage Windows XP 32 Bit Laptop i5 2ghz 4gb 80gb DVDRW
$119.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Lot of Vintage Computer Hard Drives Caviar Maxtor Storage Unit Find
$66.50
Original Microsoft Mouse Green-Eyed Rare Vintage
$300.00
Vintage DataArm RBX Ergonomic Computer Arm Supports Desk Mount Pair Wrist Rests
$99.99
Vintage Altec Lansing ACS52 Computer Speakers With Box
$60.00
Vintage Intel EtherExpress PRO LAN Adapter With Flash BRAND NEW
$29.99
Apple Ethernet CS II Card BOX AND MANUAL ONLY- Vintage Network Interface
$59.99