Please create a "persistent home" in order to save the flash plugin.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...stentHomeHowTo
Greetings,
probono
I use knoppix 3.4 from CD ROM and a USB mem stick to save my network configuration.
Via klik.berlioz.de I was able to install Flash plugins for Mozilla successfully.
However, when I do save configuration, select EVERY item ( including Personal, Programs) to my USB key, I notice that the installed flash component are NOT saved on my USB.
This means that after rebooting and typing "knoppix myconfig=scan", I have to reinstall flash each time.
My files on the Dekstop are save correctly
How can I save my installed FLash plugins for Mozilla ?
What files do I have to copy (and to where) to my USB key so I can eventually write a script that willl copy these files to nvram at Knoppix boottime ?
Please create a "persistent home" in order to save the flash plugin.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...stentHomeHowTo
Greetings,
probono

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00