-
Junior Member
registered user
sort icons (shortcuts) in desktop
I'm using kurumin 4.0 alpha 2 (a Brazilian flavor of Knoppix) with Kde 3.3.
I like to have my icons (shortcuts to programs) in desktop arranged in a manner that I understand and I think make sense for me.
Every time I boot the system up, something sorts the icons in alphabetical order and arrange them in columns. I don't like that. It makes too difficult for me to find the icons.
Does anyone know how can I avoid the system to do this courtesy to me??
Similar Threads
-
By jjohnson0000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 04:06 PM
-
By electronicjason in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 05:59 PM
-
By fabriloup in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 10:28 AM
-
By SillyFly in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 08:57 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99