-
Junior Member
registered user
sort icons (shortcuts) in desktop
I'm using kurumin 4.0 alpha 2 (a Brazilian flavor of Knoppix) with Kde 3.3.
I like to have my icons (shortcuts to programs) in desktop arranged in a manner that I understand and I think make sense for me.
Every time I boot the system up, something sorts the icons in alphabetical order and arrange them in columns. I don't like that. It makes too difficult for me to find the icons.
Does anyone know how can I avoid the system to do this courtesy to me??
-
Senior Member
registered user
Try this at console: chmod 0 /usr/bin/mkdesktophdicons
Similar Threads
-
By jjohnson0000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 04:06 PM
-
By electronicjason in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 05:59 PM
-
By fabriloup in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 10:28 AM
-
By SillyFly in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 08:57 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Lot of 12 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets with BAD LCD for Parts
$381.38

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5" Tablet SM-X200 (Gray 32GB) Wifi CRACKED
$41.93

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Tablet SM-T517P (Gray 32GB) Sprint CRACKED
$37.65