-
Junior Member
registered user
sort icons (shortcuts) in desktop
I'm using kurumin 4.0 alpha 2 (a Brazilian flavor of Knoppix) with Kde 3.3.
I like to have my icons (shortcuts to programs) in desktop arranged in a manner that I understand and I think make sense for me.
Every time I boot the system up, something sorts the icons in alphabetical order and arrange them in columns. I don't like that. It makes too difficult for me to find the icons.
Does anyone know how can I avoid the system to do this courtesy to me??
Similar Threads
-
By jjohnson0000 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 04:06 PM
-
By electronicjason in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 05:59 PM
-
By fabriloup in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-13-2003, 10:28 AM
-
By SillyFly in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-26-2003, 08:57 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00