Knoppix isn't really known for its uptodate software.
Its probably just a version problem.
Hi;
Using the Mephis distribution ( debian derivative ), a cd burner and an earlier version of K3B ( tools | copy cd ) I successfully copied a video cd
However, I have not been able to make a copy of that same
cd using Knoppix, a combo ( Pioneer ) dvd/cd burner, and K3B 0.11.13.
The error message I get is:
-----------------------------------------------------
K3B does not copy CDs containing multiple data tracks
-----------------------------------------------------
What is odd is that I have successfully copied DVD's with this installation.
Any ideas what this error message is about and how I can resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance for any info.
Steve
Knoppix isn't really known for its uptodate software.
Its probably just a version problem.
Okay, I just upgraded to the latest version of K3B, .... no luckOriginally Posted by firebyrd10
Thanks anyway
Steve

Juniper EX-4PST-RMK Adjustable 4-Post Rack Mount Kit NEW Factory Sealed
$150.00
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00