Please create a "persistent home" in order to save the flash plugin.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...stentHomeHowTo
Greetings,
probono
I use knoppix 3.4 from CD ROM and a USB mem stick to save my network configuration.
Via klik.berlioz.de I was able to install Flash plugins for Mozilla successfully.
However, when I do save configuration, select EVERY item ( including Personal, Programs) to my USB key, I notice that the installed flash component are NOT saved on my USB.
This means that after rebooting and typing "knoppix myconfig=scan", I have to reinstall flash each time.
My files on the Dekstop are save correctly
How can I save my installed FLash plugins for Mozilla ?
What files do I have to copy (and to where) to my USB key so I can eventually write a script that willl copy these files to nvram at Knoppix boottime ?
Please create a "persistent home" in order to save the flash plugin.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...stentHomeHowTo
Greetings,
probono

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$18.95
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
YEALINK T34W PHONE & 2 MONTHS OF PHONE SERVICE
$65.00