Please create a "persistent home" in order to save the flash plugin.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...stentHomeHowTo
Greetings,
probono
I use knoppix 3.4 from CD ROM and a USB mem stick to save my network configuration.
Via klik.berlioz.de I was able to install Flash plugins for Mozilla successfully.
However, when I do save configuration, select EVERY item ( including Personal, Programs) to my USB key, I notice that the installed flash component are NOT saved on my USB.
This means that after rebooting and typing "knoppix myconfig=scan", I have to reinstall flash each time.
My files on the Dekstop are save correctly
How can I save my installed FLash plugins for Mozilla ?
What files do I have to copy (and to where) to my USB key so I can eventually write a script that willl copy these files to nvram at Knoppix boottime ?
Please create a "persistent home" in order to save the flash plugin.
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...stentHomeHowTo
Greetings,
probono

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
Intel Core i7-12700 12 Core X208K805 LGA 1700 AS IS
$99.99
Mixed Lot of 5 Intel Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs - SR3QS SR0PK SR3Y8 SR32W SR0T8
$139.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99