-
how to save mozilla FLASH plugin on USB ?
I use knoppix 3.4 from CD ROM and a USB mem stick to save my network configuration.
Via klik.berlioz.de I was able to install Flash plugins for Mozilla successfully.
However, when I do save configuration, select EVERY item ( including Personal, Programs) to my USB key, I notice that the installed flash component are NOT saved on my USB.
This means that after rebooting and typing "knoppix myconfig=scan", I have to reinstall flash each time.
My files on the Dekstop are save correctly
How can I save my installed FLash plugins for Mozilla ?
What files do I have to copy (and to where) to my USB key so I can eventually write a script that willl copy these files to nvram at Knoppix boottime ?
Similar Threads
-
By jlregister in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2005, 04:33 AM
-
By Robert A. in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 12:56 AM
-
By gisi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 10:20 AM
-
By bgood98 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-17-2003, 03:20 PM
-
By jamesgf in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-06-2003, 06:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00

1U Server Intel Xeon E3-1240 V5 3.5Ghz 4C 32GB RAM 2x M.2 2280 OCP RJ45 Rails
$310.00