-
changing run levels? need some advise
Have a bright shiny new nvidia fx 5500 and need to install the driver for it. I am such a noob, have been a bit intimidated by it in the past but I figure screw it, I backed up to a cd system with kdar, what the heck. Anyway, I do not know how to change into different run levels. (eyes rolling all over the forum, what the hell is this guy doing in Linux?) If someone would give be a boost, I will get this started. I have a Xandros install on the hdb so I might try it on that first since I plan to replace it with fc3 anyway.
thanx
helios
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 01:40 PM
-
By likebrokenrecords in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 12:21 AM
-
By champagnemojo in forum The Lounge
Replies: 17
Last Post: 01-30-2004, 01:42 AM
-
By cesman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 02:38 AM
-
By cjaferre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-25-2003, 02:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Micron 5200 MAX 480GB Enterprise/DC 2.5" SATA SSD - 5 DWPD 100% Health
$94.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99