-
J2SE50: Java Just Won't Install
Hey,
Alright I've got Firefox 1.0 loaded on knoppix (Harddrive Install) and the flash and shockwave plugins worked just fine but I absolutly cannot get Java (J2SE50 is Asked for Specifically) to run. I've downloded everything I can find, installed them all, moved what was asked into the "plugins" folder for Firefox and it keeps asking for the plugin when I true to run severl applets. Has anyone had the same problem and found a solution, possibly even a browser that comes pre-configured with it? I wish there was a klik (cough cough probono) or debian package for it...
It took me half a week to get SETI@Home installed so I guess everything comes in time.
Thanks in Advance!
-Jameson
Similar Threads
-
By no_name in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 08:41 AM
-
By mystical_kakarot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:20 PM
-
By JAlvoeiro in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-26-2003, 09:43 PM
-
By johncarlson21 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2003, 03:39 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2002, 09:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00