-
Senior Member
registered user
I have been following this thread and hope one of you can help.
I have hfs & hfsplus on my knoppix 3.4 I can modprobe and then lsmod and see that they are installed. I am trying to mount cd's that are formated for hfs & hfsplus and whatever I do to fstab I still get
Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/scd0,
or too many mounted file systems
My dvd drive works fine with iso9660. I have tried every thing I could think of in editing fstab but I still get the above error message.
Similar Threads
-
By dennyk858 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2006, 04:08 AM
-
By dennyk858 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-25-2006, 04:58 AM
-
By embata_n1 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-14-2005, 05:23 PM
-
By Prayer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-14-2005, 11:06 PM
-
By i2hhj in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 07:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

2026 NEW SGIN 15.6" Laptop Win11 Intel i3 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Wi-Fi 6 RJ45 USB-C
$333.99