I recently bought the new 60gig iPod Photo.
I would like to know if anyone has installed Knoppix on an iPod and if there is any documentation on how to do it.
TIA
I recently bought the new 60gig iPod Photo.
I would like to know if anyone has installed Knoppix on an iPod and if there is any documentation on how to do it.
TIA
The iPod has an usb and a firewire connection which you can use to mount and install Knoppix on it. Since newer versions of Knoppix should support booting firewire/usb devices, there should be no problem as long as your computer's BIOS can boot from firewire/usb (which not all computers do).
Greetings,
probono

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
BA96-07387A for Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP950QCG LCD Screen Complete Assembly
$299.00