That's great to hearhave a lot of fun with *ix
and... tell all your friends!
Greetings,
probono
Hey, this is mimes, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME GET THROUGH EVERYTHING!!! I HAVE FINALLYINSTALLED KNOPPIX, THE BEST OS I'VE EVER USED, TO MY HD!!!! SHAH, PROBONO, M-MAN, AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! Thanks so much, you people are what makes linux go round and Microsoft stop!!! I hope to help others with their HD installation soon. So once again, I said thanks for everything. I am thoroughly enjoying it now. Thanks, and Shah, the no dma tip was great. Thanks!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That's great to hearhave a lot of fun with *ix
and... tell all your friends!
Greetings,
probono
Feel the joy..............glad you made it.
![]()
![]()
Congrats.![]()
Just be sure not to do any apt-get upgrades.![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39