That's great to hearhave a lot of fun with *ix
and... tell all your friends!
Greetings,
probono
Hey, this is mimes, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME GET THROUGH EVERYTHING!!! I HAVE FINALLYINSTALLED KNOPPIX, THE BEST OS I'VE EVER USED, TO MY HD!!!! SHAH, PROBONO, M-MAN, AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! Thanks so much, you people are what makes linux go round and Microsoft stop!!! I hope to help others with their HD installation soon. So once again, I said thanks for everything. I am thoroughly enjoying it now. Thanks, and Shah, the no dma tip was great. Thanks!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That's great to hearhave a lot of fun with *ix
and... tell all your friends!
Greetings,
probono
Feel the joy..............glad you made it.
![]()
![]()
Congrats.![]()
Just be sure not to do any apt-get upgrades.![]()

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99