No one? Come on...I cannot believe no one of you can give me a hint.![]()
Hi,
I testing around with a harddisk-installe Knoppix (3.6). Now I want to uby an USB WLAN adapter for it, but don't know which one. All I found in this forum (and elsewere) was which adapters do NOT work or are making problems.So - has anyone a recommendation which adapter works out-of-the box w/o any kernel-compiling fuss?
Thanks in advance.
No one? Come on...I cannot believe no one of you can give me a hint.![]()
i have no experience with usb-wlan, i will try though.
here is a page listing suported w-lan devises.
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_...s.802.11b.html
have fun OErjan

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
5 Allworx Verge 9312 VoIP IP Phone 12-Line Speakerphone Black RJ-45 MPN 8113120
$999.00
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99