Hello,
I have downloaded 3.3, 3.4 and 3.6 I have burned each version and tried booting from various Pc's with no luck.
I am a bit confused at this point as to why this is happening.
Any help?
Hello,
I have downloaded 3.3, 3.4 and 3.6 I have burned each version and tried booting from various Pc's with no luck.
I am a bit confused at this point as to why this is happening.
Any help?

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67