I installed hwdata and it seems to be working
AR
Hi:
I am trying to get the autoconfig script running on a hard disk install (Same way the live CD does when booting from it).
I am using the autoconfig script and hotplug. It finds the Network Card but for the Sound AND Video Card I get "Unknown vendor|unknown device xxxxxx..." (Where xxxx
xxx are system id's I guess).
Anybody any idea how I could get autoconfigure to auto configure my sound and video card the same way the live CD does?
Thanks
AR
I installed hwdata and it seems to be working
AR
Is that a library package or something?
Where do you get that?
I tried to boot up Knoppix on my HD installation with a better but perhaps unsupported video card.
It booted into command line mode but never went into GUI mode.
sakiZ

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99
Commodore 64 disk drive - enhancer 2000 & 30 disks
$110.00
Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99