I installed hwdata and it seems to be working
AR
Hi:
I am trying to get the autoconfig script running on a hard disk install (Same way the live CD does when booting from it).
I am using the autoconfig script and hotplug. It finds the Network Card but for the Sound AND Video Card I get "Unknown vendor|unknown device xxxxxx..." (Where xxxx
xxx are system id's I guess).
Anybody any idea how I could get autoconfigure to auto configure my sound and video card the same way the live CD does?
Thanks
AR
I installed hwdata and it seems to be working
AR
Is that a library package or something?
Where do you get that?
I tried to boot up Knoppix on my HD installation with a better but perhaps unsupported video card.
It booted into command line mode but never went into GUI mode.
sakiZ

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco Catalyst C9300-48U-E 48-Port UPOE Network Switch
$650.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89