Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Trident Drivers

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3

    Trident Drivers

    Do Trident Cyberblade drivers even -exist- for Linux?

  2. #2
    I am also using a Trident Cyberblade and am having problem with x starting. It will start then shut down. I have tried changing the res and refresh rates at different times but comes up with other errors.
    I'm not sure if this is relative but there was an error displayed that stated this: /ect/init.d/

    I am running a:
    AMD Athlon 1.40GHZ
    376 MB RAM
    Trident Blade 3D/Pro Media



    Just for some back ground info, I purchased Red Hat 2 or 3 years ago and tried installing and had problems with another PC not running the x so I gave up and its been sitting in a box ever since. Don't get the wrong idea that I knew what I was doing when I baught Red Hat, I just wanted to learn it on my own and decided to buy it.


    Any suggestions?

Similar Threads

  1. ATI drivers
    By newuser111 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 03:07 AM
  2. Trident Graphics black in black?
    By tokyoahead in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 12:40 PM
  3. Problems with Trident Sound
    By MorskNorsk in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 12:23 PM
  4. Trident Sound Error
    By MorskNorsk in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2003, 02:07 AM
  5. Trident 9750 AGP video card configuration.............!
    By jlnunez in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2003, 05:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY

$10.00



Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM  M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q

$169.00



MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT picture

MINT Micron Cisco 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM RAM MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3 LOT

$159.99



Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC picture

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC

$29.99



DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix picture

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix

$66.00



Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory picture

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory

$189.00



Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V picture

Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V

$41.00



Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM picture

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM

$43.00