-
Intel Pro Wireless 2100 3A
I have an Intel Pro Wireless 2100 3A mini-PCI wireless card. I'm just curious, with earlier versions of Knoppix, like 3.4 or something, and other distros, I've had to use Linuxant's Driverloader for this card to work. With Knoppix 3.6 or 3.7, this works from boot. What driver is it using? Is there a Linux driver now? I'm curious because I'm currently using Debian Sid and would like to get this working natively if possible.
Similar Threads
-
By momceras in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
-
By momceras in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:32 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 07:09 AM
-
By pumix in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 10:38 PM
-
By headshot_001 in forum Networking
Replies: 26
Last Post: 06-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00