-
Kppp connects but cannot access internet
Hi
I have installed Knoppix on HD. When I run it from the CD I can connect without problems to internet using Kppp.
However after installin it on HD, the modem connects to my ISP but, thats all. I cannot acces internet with any browser.
I tried typing the ip addresses (for example google: 66.102.11.99) but no way.
I tried making ping to some ip addresses but no way also.
However, if I ping my local ip it works.
I have read some other similar threads but it is not exactly the same.
What do you think?
Thanks a lot.
Similar Threads
-
By Wrincle in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-02-2004, 07:05 PM
-
By tweety77 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 05:11 PM
-
By fiets in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-04-2003, 11:26 PM
-
By mahdi in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-04-2003, 09:46 AM
-
By Krazy in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$95.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

DEC Vintage Module/Board Collectable Vintage chip - 1 BROKEN LEG (BO)
$200.00

DEC Vintage Pulse-to-Step Converter Driver Interface Card for DEC Systems
$50.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC LR150-11 Power Supply 70-0464-01 Rev S Sun Shoebox Server PSU Used
$160.00