-
question about log file of sftp and SSH
HI,
Recently I had installed knoppix in a computer (HD installation) which I like to use as a server. I am able to use the SSH and sftp to that computer from other windows computer. I am using the putty and psftp for that.
My question is, where the log file is stored in knoppix. I like to know,
(1) From which computer/ IP and
(2) When that been accessed or loged in
Is there any log file for SSH and sftp. I am a new user of SSH and sftp. I had read many manual/FAQ on net but I can't get any information regarding log file.
Anybody know any good link about this?
Looking forward.
(I really fall in love with knoppix like you!)
-dhaka
Similar Threads
-
By herbyweed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 06:31 PM
-
By yonatan in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:54 PM
-
By Ptarmigan in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-05-2004, 10:45 PM
-
By dan_the_v8man in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 02:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

Dell Optiplex 5080 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 8GB RAM No Drive/OS USFF Desktop
$125.75

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$125.96

Dell OptiPlex 3050 (256 GB SSD, Intel Core i5 7th gen, 8 GB RAM) Working
$49.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

Intel Core i7-11700 2.50GHz 8 Core SRKNS CPU Processor
$149.00

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$189.99

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21