-
Programs that just die
well, I have been using the mail program of the KDE, Kmail, and after I updated and load new packages, the program (Kmail) started to work wrong. Frist was automatically closing when I was tring to read a particular mail (it was the only mail that I didn´t wanted to loose). I tried once, twice, 20 times, always the same, until the Kmail now doesn´t turn on again.
When I click it shows an icon like worikng, and after just disapear. nothing else.
what can I do?
Similar Threads
-
By sonicdragon14 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 06:25 PM
-
By adamherb in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-26-2004, 07:02 PM
-
By Dreamofgilgamesh in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 09:43 PM
-
By teddyballgame20 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 06:09 AM
-
By dvest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 06:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95