-
Senior Member
registered user
The "h" commands are very interesting. I can mount a hfs cd using it BUT I can't view or list it.
The hls command and other don't seem to work right for my cd.
root@ixan:/home/jon# hmount /dev/scd0
/dev/scd0: contains 1 HFS partition
Volume name is "iPhoto Library" (locked)
Volume was created on Wed Dec 31 19:56:08 1969
Volume was last modified on Wed Dec 31 19:56:08 1969
Volume has 0 bytes free
root@ixan:/home/jon# hls /dev/scd0
hls: "/dev/scd0": no such file or directory
Thanks though I've gotten farther than I had before. I do think that I'll end up copying the files I want in an older mac to dos formatted floppies and then reading them in linux.
Similar Threads
-
By linuxman in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-10-2005, 11:47 PM
-
By kepler in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 10:29 AM
-
By Zerro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-24-2004, 08:04 PM
-
By Leslie Simon in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-24-2004, 01:38 PM
-
By SkyHawk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 04:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

**77%-89% HEALTH**HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache
$69.99

HGST Ultrastar 4TB SAS 12Gb/s 7200RPM 3.5" HDD HUS726040AL5214 4Kn
$56.00

Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$84.00

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

Constellation 4TB SAS HDD Server Drive ST4000NM0023
$31.19

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$51.99