-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
firebyrd10

Originally Posted by
emmbec
How about a newbie forum, for very basic questions for people like me who are not very used to the linux world.
Well I would thats what the MS-windows forum is for really, but I guess it can be abit confusing.
I always thought the MS Windows forum was for, installing co-OS's, after using something like Knoppix having your Windows OS go belly-up, and how to run Windows after a co-OS is installed, problems? I dabble a little in the forum, and most are along the subject of "I installed Knoppix on my XP Windows, and then it trashed my system..." topics... Maybe I dont spend enough time in that forum, but, thats the jest I get from it... [ ? ]
Similar Threads
-
By gnarvaja in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 07:43 PM
-
By sn0wflake in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 08:47 PM
-
By FuzzieBio in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2004, 04:06 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 02:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01