Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Probing SCSI...aic7xxx.0

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1

    Probing SCSI...aic7xxx.0

    Hey guys
    I am very new into Knoppix, its been a couple of hours since I actually started.

    I have laptop Toshiba Sattelite 1110...quite old model..
    I am using Knoppix 3.6 live CD

    My problem is that every time I try to boot up Knoppix I get up to this message "Probing SCSI...aic7xxx.0 " and it freezes...nothing shows up after that...

    The only thing that works is when I boot it up as follows
    knoppix noscsi

    What could that be? Is there any way to fix it ?

    Thanks for any help

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4
    beautifull i finally find someone else with the same problem but no replys AHH well ive got a dell 2600 and it does exactly the same thing... any help would be nice

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2

    I have the same

    I have the exact same problem on my laptop........Its a toshiba1900-203.........does anybodfy know anything about this.....................it doesnt look so good does it?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9
    bump same exact problem

Similar Threads

  1. knoppix 3.7 Freeze during boot (Probing SCSI...aic7xxx.o )
    By gildedlink in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 10:11 PM
  2. Hangs on probing scsi
    By coldlamper in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 03:33 PM
  3. Freeze probing SCSI on wd7000.o
    By Warmboot in forum Laptops
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2003, 09:36 PM
  4. stuck on probing scsi
    By c0d3_z3r0 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 07:55 PM
  5. hanging with 2 aic7xxx scsi cards
    By joe in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS picture

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS

$65.00



RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched picture

RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched

$149.99



CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 32GB 2x16GB DDR4-2666 CMK32GX4M2A2666C16 memory ram picture

CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 32GB 2x16GB DDR4-2666 CMK32GX4M2A2666C16 memory ram

$129.99



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16) picture

Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)

$64.99



Lot Of 9 - 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 Desktop Ram, Mixed;SK hynix(1) Samsung(8) picture

Lot Of 9 - 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 Desktop Ram, Mixed;SK hynix(1) Samsung(8)

$288.00



Lot of 8 Kingston 8GB DDR4-2666 Desktop RAM. Tested Good. May have minor nicks. picture

Lot of 8 Kingston 8GB DDR4-2666 Desktop RAM. Tested Good. May have minor nicks.

$200.00



16GB DDR3 RAM Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz PC3-14900 UDIMM Non-ECC 240-Pin Memory Upgrade picture

16GB DDR3 RAM Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz PC3-14900 UDIMM Non-ECC 240-Pin Memory Upgrade

$121.99



16GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM Upgrade Kit (2x8GB) Non-ECC Unbuffered 240-Pin UDIMM picture

16GB DDR3L 1600MHz RAM Upgrade Kit (2x8GB) Non-ECC Unbuffered 240-Pin UDIMM

$75.99