Hallo!
I've heared you can use knoppix for booting an existing kernel on an hard disk.
I need the paramters for the boot prompt!
Does anybody know this functionality?
Thanks for some help!
Hallo!
I've heared you can use knoppix for booting an existing kernel on an hard disk.
I need the paramters for the boot prompt!
Does anybody know this functionality?
Thanks for some help!

ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
Carrying Case for My Arcade Atari Gamestation Go Retro Video Games Console,Stand
$48.51
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$39.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00