-
Another Windows crash
I'm trying to recover a windows machine that boots in safe mode every time. Even when I try to boot with network support, it doesn't. It won't even enter into debug mode.
I heard wind of Knoppix and it sounds like the perfect tool to use, I am downloading right now. I need to transfer program files to a network share, then the machine can be wiped clean.
Do I have to configure network settings when booting through Knoppix? Do I have to ftp into th server? can I just use a serial cable to store the files on another cpu?
Any tips would be great. Thanks all, and thanks knoppix
Similar Threads
-
By Capt. Cautious in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2005, 04:37 AM
-
By slwrider in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 07:46 PM
-
By Zeddicus in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:46 AM
-
By drg55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-09-2003, 01:57 PM
-
By pirozzi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99