-
ClusterKnoppix
Hello everybody..... please sorry about the bad english....
I burn 2 cd's with clusterknoppix v.3.4-2004-05-10-EN, boot 2 machines with the clusterknopppix boot cd, configure the lan, test the connection with ping, everything is ok but when I try to edit the /etc/openmosix.map to configure the cluster nodes I had a message that I can't write to these files.
How I configure and start the cluster with clusterknoppix?
Thank's,
Rafael.
-
Log in as root and right click on the file your attempting to edit, then go to the permissions tab, then go to advanced and check all the boxes to give you write privileges.
Best of luck!
-Jameson
-
Yes... but now....
Yes, I did that but now the computers only see itselves.
It's not working..... and it is developed to be easy.....
Someone knows where is a really manual for ClusterKnoppix?
Thank's
Rafael.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Computers are suppose to be auto added. It worked for me.
Did you try useing the terminal server for a PXE boot?
Similar Threads
-
By imiziq in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-14-2006, 03:17 AM
-
By proteus in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-11-2005, 02:08 PM
-
By hemps in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 15
Last Post: 08-10-2005, 03:34 AM
-
By knight28974 in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 08:34 PM
-
By plener in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 01:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-8700T SR3WX 2.40GHz Processor
$65.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

intel core ultra 7 265
$210.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00