Log in as root and right click on the file your attempting to edit, then go to the permissions tab, then go to advanced and check all the boxes to give you write privileges.
Best of luck!
-Jameson
Hello everybody..... please sorry about the bad english....
I burn 2 cd's with clusterknoppix v.3.4-2004-05-10-EN, boot 2 machines with the clusterknopppix boot cd, configure the lan, test the connection with ping, everything is ok but when I try to edit the /etc/openmosix.map to configure the cluster nodes I had a message that I can't write to these files.
How I configure and start the cluster with clusterknoppix?
Thank's,
Rafael.
Log in as root and right click on the file your attempting to edit, then go to the permissions tab, then go to advanced and check all the boxes to give you write privileges.
Best of luck!
-Jameson
Yes, I did that but now the computers only see itselves.
It's not working..... and it is developed to be easy.....
Someone knows where is a really manual for ClusterKnoppix?
Thank's
Rafael.
Computers are suppose to be auto added. It worked for me.
Did you try useing the terminal server for a PXE boot?

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
🏆BEST VPN IPVANISH🌐Premium 2027 ✅ Active Subsсriрtiоn⚠️Digital Fast Delivery🔥
$12.99