-
Blurry fonts on Open Office?
This is my first post here - be gentle with me! I did a search but couldn't find an answer here and maybe this isn't the right place but I reckon you folk know a lot more than me anyway.
I have successfully created the Knoppix CD and used it to do a few things and it just about blows my socks off - an incredible piece of work. However, and nothing to do with Knoppix I know - the fonts in the Open Office programs look very blurry and frankly horrible. I know this is not Knoppix because I installed a windows version of Open Office on my wife's machine (totally different from mine) and it was exactly the same - so I don't think one can blame the video cards or drivers etc., either.
Is there anything that can be done to improve the screen fonts? Any suggestions gratefully received!
Thanks,
Chris
Similar Threads
-
By Kaotixx in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 01:23 PM
-
By scozzese in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-09-2005, 07:05 PM
-
By haloplayer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 08:12 AM
-
By duncan069 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2004, 05:28 PM
-
By Twib in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 08:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 360 (NP730QED-KA1US) **Broken Screen**
$225.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00